Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation Trailer Review

February 27, 2018

Release Dates: July 13, 2018 

Genre: Fantasy / Comedy / Family

Hotel Transylvania 3

Hey, readers so Hotel Transylvania is coming back this summer, first movie of this series “Hotel Transylvania (2012)” was one of the best animated movies in my view, but I was a little disappointed by the previous part of this movie, “Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)”, but this time the trailer looks promising.
 


The most entertaining and I must say cute part I found in the trailer was of blobby’s puke turning into a baby and saying “Pappa”… Awww…. That was so cute 😍

Another thing I liked about the trailer was the choice of song in it, “shake senora” by Pitbull ft. T-Pain, Sean Paul, the song goes really well with the summer holiday and cruse party scenario.

Well I am a bit curious about Jonathan and Dennis’s role (Mavis’s husband and son), they hardly appeared in the trailer for I guess two to three times at most, that’s a bit weird because yes this movie is about monsters but Jonathan and Dennis are a part of this monster family now.
So I hope Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation will do a good job just the way it did in its first part. Feel free to share your views below about the trailer.

No comments:

4 p's That'll Get You Some Awesome Free Photos

Either you’re a graphic designer a blogger or you social media post designer, you always have to come up with some "wow" worthy d...

Powered by Blogger.