4 p's That'll Get You Some Awesome Free Photos

June 30, 2018

Either you’re a graphic designer a blogger or you social media post designer, you always have to come up with some "wow" worthy designs but in some cases either you feel a need to add images in your design or there is a requirement by a client to add one... but while adding images you have to make sure if the image is licensed for free commercial use or you have to buy it first. Fortunately there are sites where photographers add images for free personal and commercial use. But there is a problem, there are a ton of such websites out there. While searching for an image, it gets a bit difficult to keep all those sites in mind, so I've searched the sites and made a list of 4 p's That'll Get You Some Awesome Free Photos without the hustle of looking going through different different websites.


free photos online


No, this is not sponsored nor affiliated in anyway, these are the 4 p's that I keep in mind while looking for a photo online:
  1. Pixabay
  2. Pexels
  3. Pxhere
  4. Picjumbo

free photos online


Near me these 4 websites have a tremendous amount of free photos and have photos on almost every category. Mostly I use Pixabay and it almost every time leads me to my required photo if that doesn't satisfy me I go to the next website if that doesn't satisfy me either I go to the 4th one and thorough this process I always end up with at least one photo that I can use in project.
The photos I used for this blog are also from Pixabay, by the user designedbyjess, I literally love her work, here's the link to the photos I used,
https://pixabay.com/en/technology-white-space-3472295/
https://pixabay.com/en/technology-white-space-3472294/

No comments:

4 p's That'll Get You Some Awesome Free Photos

Either you’re a graphic designer a blogger or you social media post designer, you always have to come up with some "wow" worthy d...

Powered by Blogger.