Smallfoot (2018) | Trailer Review

February 15, 2018
Smallfoot

I was looking for some new animated movies to watch in 2018 and I came across a YouTube video about Top 10 Upcoming Animated Movies (2018), I had no idea of the name of the movie’s trailer it was showing first, I was really impressed by the way the trailer was set. Below is the official trailer first watch it and then continue reading my reaction just in case of any spoiler…

 

I was watching it pretty seriously and all of a sudden I realized that it wasn’t about that big monster instead it was about us humans😅, it made me laugh so hard and I think if I knew the name of the movie first, that wouldn’t be my reaction.

Then I said to myself “I just can’t wait to watch this movie” then it accorded to me that the trailer didn’t mention any release dates, so I searched for it, only to find out that I have to wait really really reallllllly long to watch this movie...

September 2018 😵

Ahhhh!!!! It’s gonna be difficult….Why do these movie creators do this to us…. whyyyyyy….

Well, all we can do is wait for this movie anxiously, hopefully it will be as interesting as the trailer was.

No comments:

4 p's That'll Get You Some Awesome Free Photos

Either you’re a graphic designer a blogger or you social media post designer, you always have to come up with some "wow" worthy d...

Powered by Blogger.